You can now use our Secure PIVX Masternode Tool (SPMT) to securely manage multiple PIVX masternodes while keeping the collateral safely stored on Ledger Nano S hardware wallets.
Main Features of SPMT
- Create / Update / Delete masternodes configurations (automatically setting keys and retrieving collateral TXs)
- Check a masternode status and have a projection of its position in queue.
- Send the ‘START’ message to the network to activate masternodes
- Spend masternodes rewards selecting single UTXOs (with or without including the collateral)
- Bulk-spend all masternodes rewards with a single click
- Governance: retrieve informations about proposals and have a budget projection overview of the current cycle
- Governance: cast votes on proposals (with or without adding a random time offset to enhance privacy)
All information can be found on our GitHub by clicking here. It includes a detailed readme explaining all the steps from setting it up, checking the status, spending Masternode rewards and more.