This is a “no-purchase-necessary” event, meaning that there is no additional buy-in requirement for eligibility. However, it is limited only to those physically attending the aforementioned cruise.
We will be giving away no less than 500 (Five Hundred) PIV to a single, randomly chosen, winner during our on-board conference.
The primary prize is an amount of PIV totaling no less than 500 PIV to 1 (One) winner, selected at random in a “hat-draw” fashion.
All cruise attendees, except myself and Pollin Group employees, who have booked passage under the PIVX group sale (Administered by Pollin Group) are eligible for entry on the following basis:
- Entries are limited to 1 (One) per “household”. Secondary guests of the Primary are not eligible.
- Guests MUST have booked passage under the PIVX group sale. Late registrants booking directly with Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines are excluded.
- One-Half of a raffle ticket is to be distributed the evening of embarkation at our complimentary cocktail party. Attendance of this first-night event is required to receive such a ticket half.
- The announcement of the event, the importance of retaining your ticket, as well as the pre-disclosed drawing time/location will be done during distribution of tickets to eligible attendees.
An announcement of the event, the importance of retaining your ticket, as well as the pre-disclosed drawing time/location will be done during the distribution of tickets to eligible attendees.
The drawing of the winning ticket will take place on-stage during our allotted conference time (Feb 7, 2019, 12:00-15:00 Ship Time) by an impartial 3rd party provided by the Pollin Group, who are excluded from winning. Winner will be chosen via a traditional “hat-draw”, wherein all corresponding halves of entrant tickets are “mixed” in a single vessel.
The requirements for claiming of the prize are as follows:
- Winning ticket holder must be in attendance at the time of drawing, and must have their matching ticket half in-hand.
- Winner to be paid on-the-spot if he or she has a mobile device on-hand capable of receiving PIVX transactions. Note that a paid wi-fi package may be necessary to facilitate this.
- In the event that the winning ticket holder does NOT have a capable mobile device and/or wi-fi service for said device, a post-cruise alternative payment will be arranged in private.
Supplemental Winners & Extensions
Whilst the details and stipulations of this raffle giveaway are (at current) limited to a single winner for a single sum of PIV, It is NOT outside the scope of eligibility, drawing, nor claiming to have others “piggy-back” off the event. Any such extensions to supplemental winners MUST be accompanied by a formal pre-event (pre-departure) written document of intent and detail.
For more details on the PIVX Cruise registration to be eligible for this giveaway, visit http://jpollin.cruiseonegroups.com/#/groups/9170244