*Please note that this update may not include every work by every developer as it may have been simply missed or are currently worked on private repositories.
GUI (next gen)
- PR #954 [GUI] [Model] New Wallet UI – has been submitted by core developer furszy and is currently being reviewed / worked on. This will be a brand new UI/UX wallet, designed in collaboration with Krubit UI and UX designers and written from scratch in Qt by core dev furszy and Krubit front-end developers. It is targeted to replace the current GUI starting from v4.0.0 release. More info and a full demo video can be seen HERE
- PR #952 – [Minting] Prevent potential negative out values during stake splitting – has been submitted by community developer CaveSpectre11 and is being reviewed / worked on.
- PR #955 – [Core][Script][Wallet][RPC][Tests] Cold Staking – has been submitted by core developer random.zebra and is currently being reviewed / worked on. This customized staking feature (name subject to change) allows a mutually agreed online wallet to stake coins from an address that it has been given delegation to stake from. This provides extra security for stakers while still requiring a full node online wallet. More info on Cold Staking can be found on its Wiki and there is an ongoing forum discussion as well.
- PR #958 – [Staking] Modify miner and staking thread for efficiency – has been submitted by community developer CaveSpectre11 and is being reviewed.
- PR #956 – [Core][Qt] Add HD Wallet support – has been submitted by community developer akshaynexus and is currently being reviewed / worked on. This is a highly requested feature where it provides users an option to backup and restore the entire wallet (all associated addresses and their balances) using a multi-word seed phrase instead of more complex file-based or private-key methods.
- PR #936 “[zPIV] PublicCoinSpend v4 – Coin Randomness Schnorr Signature” has been submitted by core developer random.zebra and is currently being reviewed / worked on. This advanced function will allow spending of legacy zPIV v1 (minted prior to 3.1 release) back to PIV. Functional tests on regtest for this change is being prepared.
Qt / RPC
- PR #950 [Qt] [RPC] Fixup budget proposal URLs that are lacking scheme – has been submitted by community developer CaveSpectre11 and is being reviewed.
- PR #953 – [RPC] [Wallet] AutoCombineRewards fixes and Improvements – has been submitted by community developer CaveSpectre11 and is being reviewed / worked on. This enhances the AutoCombineRewards function allowing the user to configure how often to run the scan, and the amount to combine each time it executes; as well as adding a One Shot option to just run it once at startup.
- PR #957 – [Build] Add info about ‘–with-unsupported-ssl’ – has been submitted by core developer Warrows and has been merged to master.
- PR #963 – [WIP][RPC] Add PoS support to transaction utilities – has been submitted by community developer CaveSpectre11 and is being reviewed.
- PR #964 – [Refactor] Combine parameter checking of budget commands – has been submitted by community developer CaveSpectre11 and tracked by Issue #966.
- PR #965 – [RPC] Correct issues with budget commands – has been submitted by community developer CaveSpectre11 and tracked by Issue #966.
Secure PIVX Masternode Tool (SPMT)
- New Release! SPMT version v0.5.0 with new Trezor support is has been released! This tool allows you to setup PIVX masternodes with the collateral safely stored in a hardware wallet such as Ledger Nano S and Trezor Model One and Model T.
- PR #19 [Build] Add basic TravisCI support – has been committed to master.
Scripts & Tools
- PR #20 [Tools] Add github-merge.py script – has been committed to master.
- PR #947 [Scripts] Sync github-merge.py with upstream – is being reviewed.
- Issue #966 – [Tests] Add regtest tests for budget RPC commands – has been opened by core developer Fuzzbawls and added to v4.0.0 milestone.
我们的意思是，我们需要确保所有用户目前所持有的zPIV都能够安全地用回PIV。最近3.3.0版本更新里面，我们启用了v2 zPIV花费，这导致了我们的网络zPIV余额在不到3周的时间内从470万zPIV下降到158万zPIV !
Major Development Target Dates
- V4.0.0 wallet release (mandatory update)