PIVX founder s3v3nh4cks to raffle off five double occupancy balcony rooms for the February 2019 PIVX Cruise to be awarded this October 2018.*
What is the PIVX Cruise?
The perfect opportunity to meetup with the people of PIVX! Cruise attendees will develop relationships and start conversations that will continue long after this cruise has ended. There will be several opportunities to interact with each other, including Welcome Aboard Cocktail Party, group dining and shore excursions, plus all of the great features of the Mariner of the Seas. Unlike conferences held in hotels and event centers, the PIVX Cruise offers a unique opportunity for attendees to spend more time on-site, which can lead to a more profound experience.
PIVX Cruise Raffle Details
Could you be the winner of one of the five double occupancy balcony room tickets? Only one way to find out… enter the raffle:
PIVX Cruise Raffle Entry Process
- Send 1 PIV to DLJa9jdKkQn7uJcynDP5DjbMW7D1MhgLHt
- Watch the PIVX Discord #pivx-cruise channel on October 1st, 2018 for winner announcements.
- If your transaction is called, simply prove you own the address that submitted the ticket and start thinking about who you’ll get to meet on the Cruise!
PIVX Cruise Raffle Guidelines
- 1 PIV = 1 Raffle Ticket
- Each submission must be for only (1) PIV at a time, no limit on submissions.
- The five winners will be selected on October 1st, 2018
- Winners will be required to sign a message given to them at the time of winner announcement to prove they own the address that submitted the winning ticket.
- Winners will be chosen by a provable means and be posted publicly on October 1st, 2018
- All Taxes, fees and gratuity are included.
- No official PIVX members are eligible. The Raffle is open to anyone not being paid by the budget.
Best of luck to everyone and we hope to see you on the PIVX Cruise 2019!
For more details on Cruise registration, visit http://jpollin.cruiseonegroups.com/#/groups/9170244
*Prize does not include travel costs to/from Miami departure, or any hotel stays in Miami prior to, or after, the cruise. If you have any questions, please join us on Discord, and head to the #pivx-cruise channel.