*[CORE 3.0.4 FINAL WALLET NOW AVAILABLE – MUST UPGRADE – OCT/29/2017]*
Core 3.0.4 Final wallet binaries & full release note is now available on github.
Mandatory PIVX v3.0.4 (final) core wallet update has been released. This is the stable GA build which all users can use. All exchanges have been notified to update to this build. It includes numerous additional fixes & enhancements over the RC3 release. Please check the release notes for the full changelog. *(Note: NO ONE should be running any other version than THIS ONE. So please upgrade asap.)*
- Improved zPIV Spend Validation Code
- Improved zPIV Maturity Status Display
- Improved Shutdown Request Responsiveness
- Added new blockchain resync option
- Fixed zPIV Money Supply Calculation
- Fixed negative confirmation numbers
- Fixed pivxd crash issue on –help
- Misc fixes & enhancements
WHAT TO DO
1. If your 3.0.4 RC2 or RC3 is working fine right now and is on the right chain, you do not have to re-sync the blockchain from the beginning when upgrading to 3.0.4 final. You just need to shut down the RC2/RC3 wallet, install (or replace files) to the new 3.0.4 wallet, then restart the wallet. Wait for it to recalculate/sync. Voila.
2. If you aren’t currently running 3.0.4RC2 or 3.0.4RC3, a full resync is MANDATORY. Upgrade to the 3.0.4 final release and re-sync the blockchain. After installing/updating, resync the blockchain from Tools -> Wallet Repair -> Delete Local Blockchain Files (-resync) to initiate the full resync.
3. If you are a self-compiler, please DO NOT compile from master. Compile using the 3.0.4 tag (git checkout v3.0.4).
Always check #announcements channel for latest updates.